Carol Vorderman Maths Made Easy Times Tables Times tables made easy! All the help your child needs to learn, and remember, their tables.
Over 140 pages packed with interactive learning, practice and easy-to-follow hints, tips and advice from Carol Vorderman provide all your child needs to know.
Integrated interactive features are specially designed to make mastering tables easy and encourage real understanding.
- Start with the simple times tables, then tackle the trickier ones with confidence. Or choose the times table you're learning in school.
- Spot the patterns in the times tables, along number lines and in 0-99 square grids to reinforce with visual learning.
- Sing along to the musical chants of the 2 to 12 times tables that are repeated five times to help memorize them.
- 30 learning galleries with step-by-step explanations of times tables - how they work and why they are useful. Swipe through the interactive examples to see the times tables in action.
- Interactive tips and tricks to quicken learning and understanding, such as using fingers to calculate six and nine times tables.
- Practice, practice, practice! - over 30 screens of practice galleries to embed times tables skills, multiples, and multiplication and division skills. Have a go at answering the question before swiping the screen to reveal the answers. There are two interactive quizzes as well!